- THE BED
My bed do not move as it should, what can I do ?
Most of the time, it’s because your belt isn’t enough tight.
What type of support can I put on the bed to protect it?
You can put a buildtak, Kapton tape, blue scotch. We pre-calibrated all of our nozzle with a buildtak on the head bed, for us it’s the best sticking surface for your printing.
How can I put my Buildtack Bed?
It’s really easy :
- Degrease the aluminium support.
- Prepare a card ( debit or loyalty card) to smooth the buildtack.
- Slowly remove the white protection ( Be careful from now on, it stick a lot !!)
- Align, without touching, the buildtack with the front edge (to be sure to be straight).
- Once your sure of you, you can glue one of the corner and smooth the buildtack with a card, it has to be progressively to not create any bubble.
- Now that your buildtack is glue, check if there is any bubble air.
- If you have some, drill them with a needle and pull out the air with your card.
What is the right temperature for my bed ?
The bed is certified at 110°C (230°F).